We’re seeking an Application Developer III for an employee-centric financial services client in Colorado.
The Application Developer III be responsible for translating software requirements into well-designed solutions; working with ‘off the shelf’ software, modifying it and integrating it into the existing architecture; and maintaining programs for business applications. The ideal candidate will be someone with the ability to multi-task on a wide range of projects and stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and paradigms. Must be hands-on skills savvy enough to confidently design and architect systems, including deployment rollouts. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. As a member of a learning organization that values process improvement, this position will develop and improve technical and engineering processes to create efficiencies.
- 8 or more years of experience developing and supporting business applications within a financial institution
- 5 or more years of experience with application development, testing procedures, report writing, systems process design, or equivalent processes.
- Experience with financial institution technologies: Jack Henry technologies (Episys, Synapsys, Synergy, ARCU), MeridianLink, Encompass, Digital Insight, Q2, COTS, Image Center, OpCon, etc.
- Familiarity with the Unix operating system, Unix shell scripting, Python, or similar
- ITIL certification or previous work within an ITIL environment
- 5 or more years of experience with the Episys application and PowerOn development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience; BS Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 or more years of experience in SQL development with relational databases
- Heavy experience in IT solutions, infrastructure, SDLC, testing, security and application administration
This is a full-time, onsite role (remote during Covid) with full benefits.