We’re seeking a Work-Life Coordinator to join our client’s Staff Care Services team in Washington, D.C. The Work-Life Coordinator will manage program operations, monitor and evaluate program deliverables, and develop a detailed plan for promotion and customer support. She/He will serve as the program’s point of contact and provide support to subcontracted partner vendors.
- Manage Work-Life Program operations and activities to connect employees and their families to resources and services that meet their specific needs.
- Participate in Service Center tours, Program presentations, brown bags and open house activities.
- Travel locally and internationally in support of field engagements as necessary.
- Track, store and coordinate movement of supplies and equipment.
- Provide general administrative support to the Staff Care Center.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- BA/BS in Health Promotion, Health and Wellness Management, Health Education or a related Field
- MA or MS degree a plus
- Experience working with international organizations and/or government agencies a strong plus
- Experience creating content for and facilitating webinars
- Experience working with technology and platforms remotely (i.e. Google, blue Jeans, Zoom)