We’re seeking a talented Proposal Writer with strong technical content writing capabilities for a full-time, salaried role that can be performed remotely during Eastern Standard Time Zone business hours. The Proposal Writer will:
- Lead internal responses to RFPs
- Draft and refine proposals to support sales and account management teams.
- Update and maintain standard/frequently used proposal responses in a proposal content library.
- Research potential bidding opportunities and assist in the development of a pipeline.
- Identify teaming opportunities, where the company may be a valuable subcontractor on larger projects.
- Manage multiple client projects and tasks to successful completion under strict deadlines.
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed.
- Work collaboratively in a diverse environment to foster relationships and promote the company’s mission, values and objectives.
- Complete other writing assignments related to marketing, business development and other in-house projects as necessary.
The Qualified Candidate Will Possess:
- 3-5 years of proposal writing experience
- Experience responding to US Federal Government and UN RFPs
- The ability to multitask and work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Competence in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Salesforce platforms
- Proven ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
Top Contenders Will Possess:
- Relevant experience in the mental health or organizational development field
- Professional experience within the international humanitarian aid industry
- Experience in a virtual work environment